Airstream Travel Trailers
For those who want the very best—in design, function, and quality—Can-Am RV Centre recommends Airstream travel trailers.
We’ve been selling Airstreams since Can-Am RV was established in 1970 and the Thomson family have been towing Airstream’s since the mid-1960s. They are seminal to our business and Can-Am remains Canada’s Top Airstream dealer to this day.
Airstreams are available in a variety of layouts from 16 to 30 feet, from basic comfort to the utmost in luxury:
- Sport: Lightweight and nimble – All of the essentials, the Airstream Sport is perfect for the outdoorsman looking to hitch and go. With its single axel design and effortless towing, take the Sport to those tight to fit campsites and places you just can’t fit with a full size travel trailer. With the aerodynamic design and lightweight chassis, enjoy maximum fuel efficiency on long-haul road trips. The Sport is available in 16 and 22FB floorplans.
- Flying Cloud: Practical and efficient – With more floorplans available than any other model, nearly 50% of Airstreams sold are a Flying Cloud. Let the modern design of the Flying Cloud set the picture-perfect atmosphere for you and your family. Like all Airstreams, the Flying Cloud features “Torflex” independent rubber torsion axel suspension by Dexter. It will tow easier, last longer, and require less maintenance than its “box-shaped” competitors. The Flying Cloud is available in 19, 20, 23D, 23FB, 25RB, 25FB, 26U, 27FB, 28RB, 30FB Bunk, and 30RB floorplans. Twin and bunk bed options available in select floorplans.
- International Signature: Sleek and sophisticated – A modern finish designed by award winning architect Christopher C. Deam, the International Signature redefines an upscale interior. Enjoy the sleek styling, Corian countertops, and beautifully lit LED cabinetry. The International Signature is available in 19, 23D, 23FB, 25RB, 25FB, 27FB, 28RB, and 30RB floorplans. Twin bed options available in select floorplans.
- International Serenity: East meets West – A calming interior, influenced by Eastern design. The International Serenity features a lighter tone finish that brightens up the interior space. Wherever you are, you’re home with the International Serenity. The International Serenity is available in 19, 23D, 23FB, 25RB, 25FB, 27FB, 28RB, and 30RB floorplans. Twin bed options available in select floorplans.
- Pendleton: Two icons, one trailer – Only 100 built, the Pendleton is the newest addition to the Airstream lineup. This limited edition model includes the exclusive Pendleton accessory kit for the bedroom, bathroom, galley and living area. Back by popular demand, the rear door option previously featured in the Eddie Bauer is back for a limited time only. The Pendleton is available in the 27FB floorplan only.
- Classic: Elegant design – Revamped in 2015, the Airstream Classic features cherry hardwood cabinetry and luxury woven vinyl flooring by INFINITY. Exclusive to the Classic, luxurious furniture by Villa International is the most comfortable seating available in any Airstream. For ease and comfort, the Classic comes loaded with dimmable LED lighting, power bed, sofa, and dinette table. As Airstream’s most historic nameplate, the Classic truly is an American icon. The Classic is available in 30RB Queen or 30RB Twin floorplans.
What’s so special about Airstream travel trailers?
Towability: A low centre of gravity, an aerodynamic shape and a light-weight aluminum structure means that towing an Airstream is comfortable and safe. Better, yet, Airstream travel trailers can frequently be towed with the vehicle you already own when you take advantage of Can-Am's expertise in custom hitchwork.
Quality: Airstreams are hand-built in Jackson Centre, Ohio, requiring on-average 300 person-hours and over 3,000 rivets. We encourage all of our customers to tour the Airstream factory, or at the very least, watch the Discovery Channel’s How It’s Made video, so they can see for themselves the craftsmanship that goes into every Airstream.
Airstreams are built to last and hold their value longer than any other RV on the market. More than 70% of the Airstreams that have been built since the company was established in 1937 remain in use today.
Design: The silver Airstream has become a North American icon. Whether it’s the magical symbiosis of form-and-function or the elegant, understated best-on-class decors, Airstream travel trailers are the first choice for designers, architects, celebrities and those who value the very best.
Try Airstream for yourself.
At Can-Am RV, we always have at least one Airstream-tow-vehicle combination hooked up and available for you to take for a test drive.