The Beginners' Guide to RVing
March 12, March 26 and April 2, 2017
For more than a decade, Can-Am RV Centre has been offering what we call our "Beginners' Guide to RVing" seminars to customers who are working closely with our Sales Associates to find the right RV.
These popular one-day sessions give you a chance to learn a lot about the RV Lifestyle in a single session.
You'll find out:
• How to determine the best RV for your needs
• How to finance, protect and insure your RV investment
• RV maintenance basics and beyond
• Types of RV camping
• All about hitches and towing
In addition, you'll have the opportunity to:
• Test drive up to 8 different towing combinations and motorhomes
• Speak with experienced RVers who can share their stories and tips
Refreshments and lunch are served.
While our seminars are traditionally offered free of charge, this year, we’ve partnered with Wellspring London and are asking participants to make a donation of $20 to Wellspring, in support of cancer patients and their families.