The Beginners' Guide to RVing
March 11, March 25 and April 8, 2018
For more than a decade, Can-Am RV Centre has been offering what we call our "Beginners' Guide to RVing" seminars to customers who are working closely with our Sales Associates to find the right RV.
These popular one-day sessions give you a chance to learn a lot about the RV Lifestyle in a single session.
You'll find out:
• How to determine the best RV for your needs
• How to finance, protect and insure your RV investment
• RV maintenance basics and beyond
• Types of RV camping
• All about hitches and towing
In addition, you'll have the opportunity to:
• Test drive up to 8 different towing combinations and motorhomes
• Speak with experienced RVers who can share their stories and tips
Refreshments and lunch are served.